Choose the Best Windows Password Recovery
Key Features of Windows Password Recovery
- It can recover the password of all user accounts – Local Administrator, Domain Administrator, and other Domain users.
- With Windows PasswordRecovery, you can create a new Administrator account without having to log onto Windows. This feature is useful especially when you lose the password to your Admin account.
- Despite its sophisticated functions, the usage of Windows Password Recovery is quite straightforward and easy to get used to.
- No extra tools needed to create a bootable disk for the password recovery. This Windows password reset toolhandles the process quickly.
- Your data is safe because the Windows password recovery toolhas been tested and proven to contain no malware or virus.
- It is compatible with all Windows PC and Windows Server editions.
- It comes with a 30 days money-back guarantee. This means that you can try it out risk-free.
Who Should Get A Windows Password Recovery?
This Windows password recovery software is suited for every Windows user. Windows Password Recovery is used for resetting passwords of all types of Windows user accounts, and so, I recommend that you need such a tool in case of an emergency.
Further, when you lose your Windows password, the most common option is to format the hard disk and install a fresh Windows on the machine. However, that process is tedious, and worst of all, you will lose everything ever saved on your computer after formatting it.
If you do not have important data on your computer or do not use a password to protect your user accounts, then you may not need this Windows password recovery tool. However, if you want a Windows password recovery software that gets back your passwords within seconds while keeping your data intact, then Windows Password Recovery is for you.
2 Options to Create a Windows Password Reset Disk
To recover your user account password, you need a Windows password reset disk. Knowing that not all methods will be suitable for every Windows user, Windows Password Recovery provides users with two options for making this disk – with a USB device or a CD/DVD.
With Window Password Recovery, you can make the Windows password reset disk either with a CD/DVD or using a USB stick. Both mediums work perfectly, and so it’s entirely up to you to select one. Typically, if your computer does not have a CD/DVD drive, you may want to stick with using a USB flash.
Support All Windows Versions & All PC Models
You may be wondering if Windows Password Recovery is right for you in regard to the edition of your Windows system. The good news here is that this application supports all versions of Windows PCs and servers. Windows Password Recovery will run flawlessly on Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, and 2000, as well as Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2012, and 2016.
The same way Windows Password Recovery has full compatibility with all Windows versions, it also supports all computer models – Samsung, Dell, HP, Asus, Lenovo, etc., provided that it reaches the minimum operating specifications.
Reset Windows Password with 100% Recovery Rate
Windows Password Recovery, when passed through a series of intense tests, was found to have a 100% recovery rate. This statistic means that it recovered the password of every user account on computers thrown at it. The recovery rate is essential because the higher numbers mean that your account password is more likely to be recovered than when the percentage is low.
Award-winning Windows Password Recovery Tool
Step 1. Make Windows Password Reset disk
Download and install Windows Password Recovery on a computer that you are not locked out of. Launch the program, and select either “USB device” or “CD/DVD” for your Windows Password Reset disk. If you want to use a flash drive, click “USB device,” and to use a CD or DVD instead, select “CD/DVD.”
After selecting the Windows Password Reset Disk media type, connect your USB disk or insert the CD/DVD and click “Begin Burning.”
On completion, you will see another dialog box telling you that the burning was successful. Hit “OK” to close this.
the dialog box to show that the windows password reset media is completed successfully
Step 2. Boot the locked computer
The next step after creating the Windows Password Reset Media is to boot the locked machine using the bootable drive you just created. Insert the USB or CD/DVD password reset disk in the locked computer and then boot the computer with the media connected or inserted.
In the course of the booting, wait for the vendor’s logo to show and then hit the BOOT menu buttons. Continue pressing the keys until you are taken to the Boot Menu.
Next, scroll down on this menu until you get to your connected Windows Password Reset disk, and then hit “Enter” to select it and boot from the device.
Step 3. Reset Windows password key
Once the computer boots, it takes you to the Windows Password Recovery window. Here, choose a user account which you want to reset password, then hit “Reset Password” to assign a new password to the user account. After this, click on the “Reboot” button, and you PC will restart automatically. Alternatively, if you wish to create a new user account, hit the “Add User” button and click on “Reboot.”
NOTE: For Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, and 2016, Windows Password Recovery creates a default password for a select user.
Make sure to remove the Windows password reset media you inserted in the previous step. Finally, when your computer boots into Windows and stops at the logon screen, enter the newly created password.
1. Can I use the standard version with my Microsoft account?
– Yes, you can. All the versions of this Windows password reset tool will reset your Microsoft account.
2. What version of Windows Password Recovery do you recommend?
– Well, that depends on your computer. If it’s a personal computer, use the standard version or professional edition. However, if the machine is a Windows server, then you should go for the advanced version.
3. Are there any steps to take prior to the password resetting?
-To reset your password using Windows password recovery tools, you need two things:
– 3.1. A USB flash drive, CD, or DVD.
– 3.2. A Windows computer.
4. I want to reset my Windows password key. How long would it take to do this with Windows Password Recovery?
– Unlike other Windows password reset tools that can take hours to reset forgotten passwords, Windows Password Recovery takes only a couple of seconds. Downloading the software would take around 5 minutes, depending on your internet speed.
5. If I purchase one license for Windows Password Recovery, how many computers can I reset their password with it?
– One license entitles you to one installation of Windows Password Recovery on one computer. However, with this single installation, you can reset as many passwords and create as many Windows password reset disks as you need to use anywhere. Also, you can give out your Windows Password Reset disk to a friend or family but not sell it.
6. What is in the trial version? How is it different from the full one?
– The trial version does not let you reset the user account passwords, but it will show you all the user accounts currently on the computer. The full version shows you all the accounts on the computer and allows you to reset their password easily.
7. Does Windows Password Recovery support Windows server 2016 Datacenter on an HP Raid server?
– Yes, you can use the Raid edition, as this Windows password recovery software supports Windows server 2016 Datacenter on an HP Raid server.